Campus Ambassador Sales Internship
HOUSE WINE CAMPUS AMBASSADOR SALES INTERNSHIP
The House Wine Campus Ambassador internship program gives young adults age 21+ the opportunity to jumpstart their careers with hands on experience within the wine and spirits industry. Our team of Campus Ambassadors at colleges and universities across the nation promote our canned wine products through targeted sales and marketing initiatives in their communities. House Wine is dedicated to investing in the next generation of wine industry sales professionals, and sharing our passion for the future of the canned wine category. This is a paid internship position.
What do Campus Ambassadors Do?
- Hold FOCUS GROUPS and gather grassroots feedback on products, packaging and the competitive market.
- Learn MARKET SALES SKILLS by selling products to on- and off-premise accounts.
- Host and manage EVENTS on local campuses to drive product awareness.
- Develop SOCIAL MEDIA campaigns and marketing tactics to engage their local communities
- GAIN WINE INDUSTRY + SALES EXPERINCE
Desired Skill Sets
- Campus or Fraternity / Sorority Leaders and Influencers
- Outgoing and articulate communicator
- Organized, timely and trustworthy
- Innovative, creative and passionate
- Able to develop and manage relationships
To apply email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org