House Wine Receives ‘Social Visionary of the Year’ HonorHouse Wine Receives ‘Social Visionary of the Year’ Honor
New York Magazine's Grub Street: House Wine Rose Bubbles for The Quarantine DietNew York Magazine's Grub Street: House Wine Rose Bubbles for The Quarantine Diet
House Wine X HRC: PRIDE!House Wine X HRC: PRIDE!
Cosmopolitan Magazine: Kiss 2019 Goodbye with these 19 Hella Cheap Sparkling WinesCosmopolitan Magazine: Kiss 2019 Goodbye with these 19 Hella Cheap Sparkling Wines
Grub Street: Best Canned Wine, Ranked!Grub Street: Best Canned Wine, Ranked!
Today Show: Best Summer WinesToday Show: Best Summer Wines
CNN: Beer is SlippingCNN: Beer is Slipping
Real Simple MagazineReal Simple Magazine
Good Housekeeping: Taste Test Canned WineGood Housekeeping: Taste Test Canned Wine
The Wall Street Journal: A Skeptic's Guide to Wine in CansThe Wall Street Journal: A Skeptic's Guide to Wine in Cans
Food & Wine Magazine: Yes We CANFood & Wine Magazine: Yes We CAN
House Wine Galentine's DayHouse Wine Galentine's Day
Internships & Careers
Campus Ambassador Sales Internship
HOUSE WINE CAMPUS AMBASSADOR SALES INTERNSHIP
The House Wine Campus Ambassador internship program gives young adults age 21+ the opportunity to jumpstart their careers with hands on experience within the wine and spirits industry. Our team of Campus Ambassadors at colleges and universities across the nation promote our canned wine products through targeted sales and marketing initiatives in their communities. House Wine is dedicated to investing in the next generation of wine industry sales professionals, and sharing our passion for the future of the canned wine category. This is a paid internship position.
What do Campus Ambassadors Do?
- Hold FOCUS GROUPS and gather grassroots feedback on products, packaging and the competitive market.
- Learn MARKET SALES SKILLS by selling products to on- and off-premise accounts.
- Host and manage EVENTS on local campuses to drive product awareness.
- Develop SOCIAL MEDIA campaigns and marketing tactics to engage their local communities
- GAIN WINE INDUSTRY + SALES EXPERINCE
Desired Skill Sets
- Campus or Fraternity / Sorority Leaders and Influencers
- Outgoing and articulate communicator
- Organized, timely and trustworthy
- Innovative, creative and passionate
- Able to develop and manage relationships
To apply email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com